Self Drives Car Rental Review from Delhi, Delhi
I booked pulse for 17 sep 4 am and when i reached dere RajBeer Bina selfdrives executive was there.We saw that in ur car the right hand side both tyres were conpletely damaged and we booked for 5 days and dat car was not able to travel atleast 100 kms when we asked ur executive to get it changed he said that i will change the stepany dat means if in case any one tyre get puncture we don even have any option to change the tyres aswll ur agent was very very rude and said he cant do anything when we said call manager he said he is the only one who handle this our trip was completely ruined by ur executive name Rajbeer Bina i have also attached the photo of that damaged tyre and copy of FIR as we called police and police also asked to get an alternate option then he said take Renault Lodgy and pay 2500 per day for that.
When we havea budget for 1500 per day how can i pay 2500 as result we cancelled n plan to get a Innova taxi hence we paid more tha 12000 rs as we got no options to travel hence when i asked for refund as said by Rajbeer bina that u will get the refund they did not providing any help for refund and said will do tomorrow and tomorrow and now dey r nt responding plz plz plz do not book car with self drives ever its as they r providing worst service n no body rply properly and also trying to forward the complaint to Police and I do have all call recording as there is a Manager in Self drives name Pankaj and in customer care rohit is dere not respodong properly Pankaj number is 8860230009........dont book with them
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Please find enclosed details of my recent experience with Europcar in Manchester. I am launching a claim against the company today in the Small Claims Court but I believe there..."
- "I booked a car for 40 hours. Opel Corsa, with 155000 km. I picked it up at 23:00 on a dark parking. The car has a million of scratches and..."
- "I have been researching the Internet and have found that there are several hundred customers of Cruise America that had the SAME EXACT ISSUES I Had! Faulty Equipment, Unauthorized Charges..."
- "The co-operative societies, with objects not confined to one state and serving the interests of members in more than one state for social and economic betterment of its members through..."
- "I ordered food yeterday 1veg soupand veg noodles as I was at a friend's place who is a bhramin and they delivered chicken noodeles instead of veg noodles..lt was..."
- "I am Beji White a Private Loan Lender and a cooperate financial for real estate and any kinds of business financing. I also offer Loans to individuals, Firms and cooperate..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."